Looking for some Coco Chanel Style outfit ideas?
One of the things which makes Coco Chanel the most iconic couturier of all times in the fashion world is her “Little Black Dress”. It was first released in 1926, and intended to be:
By 1926 she was already famous by her nontraditional and totally ahead of time women’s wardrobe approach. She used not fancy and cheap at that time jersey fabric and took notes from men’s outfits to incorporate into her designs for women.
So, do you want to keep your wardrobe “Coco approved” :)?
Here are the qualities of an ideal wardrobe according to Coco Chanel:
- Black and white (“…black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony“)
- Plenty of dresses (“Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress.”)
- Simplicity (“is the keynote of all true elegance.“)
- Polish (“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”)
- Well-fitting clothes (“Fashion is architecture, it is a matter of proportions.”)
- Good shoes /// YES, my favorite :)/// (“A woman with good shoes is never ugly.”)
So let’s dress Coco Chanel Style!
We created some “LBD” (little black dress) styles for you.
I call the 1st one classic, more reserved and it definitely will suit anyone.
The 2nd one I call “with a twist”, trendy style. It has an owl fashion design element and it’s fresh and out of the box suited for modern young-spirited fashionistas.
IMPORTANT: I put the same bracelets on both hands (notes are taken from Coco, of course 🙂 )
|LBD Classic Style
||LBD Trendy Modern Style
SHOP THE LOOKS
(click on images to shop)