The cold weather is making its presence early this year. Sweater weather is officially upon us, and staying in is probably the on top of the list. Cozy nights equal nail pamper nights. So turn on your favorite Netflix show and give one of these amazing fall / winter nail polish colors a try, because being cozy still means being beautiful.
1. Smoky Teal from O.P.I.: let me just tell you, these deep, dark hue looks amazing in contrast with the beautiful fall colors. To me this is a must for your instagramable close up hands picking yellow, red fall leaves.
2. You can never go wrong with a Hot Red color from NARS, it is beautiful an all skin tones and it complements the season colors nicely. Also, if the cold weather is making you reach out for an all black outfit, well your nails will bring the pop of color to make it stylish.
3. Something about the beautiful shades of yellow and orange in the fall captivates me. I am not one to use these colors for my clothing, but I can not wait to try a Soft Orangey Shade from Essie for my nails, and just carry the season everywhere!
4. Christmas is around the corner. And let’s don’t forget the “shine bright” trend. Gold, silver, copper metallic nail polishes are getting popular. Wear them with your holiday dresses for a simple but chic look. Trendy Rose Gold is our favorite.
5. Reveal your dark shades! Bordeaux, deep greens, burgundy, dark berries nail polish colors … Try Essie Berry Naughty this winter.
There you have it – 5 shades that we are looking forward to wear on our nails during this fall. Are there any shades that you love? Please share with us!