Let’s talk about makeup shall we. We are so fortunate to live in an era where options are limitless, for all type of ingredients and budgets, we have access to pretty much anything we can need. I want to tell you today about one brand of makeup that I do not hesitate to splurge on. When I was right out of collage I found myself trying to discover my “office look” and it was intimidating, until I found Trish McEvoy.
Here are my top 5 reasons why Trish McEvoy should be part of your natural look makeup:
- You can not mess up, even if you try really hard. Their eye shadow palettes are natural shades and go well together, any combination you choose.
- Longer lasting application. I put the make up in the morning and the color stays put until the end of the day.
- My first set of brushes were made out of squirrel hair (it is true), they provided a soft and luxe application. The new brushes are now made with synthetic hair, but they maintain the soft and luxe qualities of the original brushes.
- The Refillable Double-Decker Makeup Wardrobing is a live saver. It basically is like having a new combination of eye and face colors as often as you’d like. Buy your favorite individual colors, keep them lock in place in the can and create new color combos any time.
- The Eye Based Essential product is a light weight shadow primer, just the best and most reliable primer I have ever used.
There you have it, some good reasons to splurge on yourself on something that you will use daily, and I am sure it will become your new favorite natural/for work ally. One more thing, you can try the products at online store BlueMercury, or in downtown Greenville.
Visit the local store, it is full of goodies from Trish McEvoy and other great brands, in case you don’t know where to find them, here is the address:
131 N. Main Street,
Greenville SC 29601